Set Up a Visit
If you are interested in joining one of our SEAS programs and would like to visit the school, please contact admissions through this form. A visit coordinator will respond to your inquiry.
About Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor is a city with a rich history and an engaging mix of urban living and Midwestern sensibilities. Local historians maintain that Ann Arbor was named for the city founders' wives, both named Ann, and the bountiful forests in the area.
True or not, it certainly makes sense since Ann Arbor has half as many trees as it does people. Fifty-thousand trees live among the city's more than 100,000 permanent residents. There is no better place to study and research the environment than a city where there is one tree for every two people.
Directions and resources:
- SEAS is located at the Dana Building, in the northeast corner of the Diag, an open square with diagonal walkways that, together with the Campus Mall, defines the core and the heart of Central Campus. It is bordered by the Chemistry Building, C.C. Little Building and Randall Laboratory.
- Campus maps
- The City of Ann Arbor's official Web site
- The AnnArbor.com online (a link to jobs, places to see, news, apartment rentals and much more)
- Check out Visit Ann Arbor's website for accommodations, dining options, and things to do in and around Ann Arbor.
- Parking: Metered parking is available on streets and in surface parking lots all over campus and in cashier-attended City of Ann Arbor structures on South Forest and Maynard Streets.
- Visitor Parking: Designated visitor parking is available in some University lots. Check signs posted at the entrances to the lots.
- Handicapped Parking: Designated spots are provided in all University-operated lots and structures. E-mail email@example.com to obtain the required pass.
- Enforcement: Faculty/staff designations, metered parking, loading zones and other parking regulations are enforced at all times.
- Additional information: To learn more about parking on campus, visit the Parking and Transportation Services Web site.