- Bradley CardinaleProfessor. I use theory, experiments, and observational studies to understand the causes and consequences of biodiversity loss in the modern era.
- Casey GodwinPostdoc. I am an aquatic ecologist and the overarching goal of my work is to understand how communities and ecosystems respond to imbalance in the availability of energy and nutrients.
- Oscar ChangPh.D. Student. I study how species interactions influence species coexistence and population dynamics of each species.
- Patrick ThomasPh.D. Student. I study species interactions in aquatic ecosystems to enhance algal biofuel cultivation.
- Sara JackrelPostdoc. I am evaluating how community dynamics, such as competition, alter gene expression in a freshwater algae study system.
- Aubrey LashawayLab Manager. I keep the lab running smoothly, and all the projects on track.
- Undergraduate AssistantsUndergraduates assist with ongoing lab projects, and conduct their own independent experiments.
Postdoc, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Ph.D. Student, UC-Santa Barbara
Ph.D. Student, University of Texas – Austin.
Ph.D. Student, Stanford University
Assistant Professor, University of Oklahoma
Group Leader, Department of Aquatic Ecology, Eawag
Assistant Professor, University of Geneva
Ph.D. student, Iowa State University
Ecologist, National Ecological Observatory Network
Senior Scientist, Exponent Consulting
Assistant Professor, UMass-Boston
Assistant Professor, UC – San Diego
Helen Dickenson (Lab Tech, 2009-10)
Ph.D. student, Duke University
Fisheries Biologist, Cramer Fish Sciences
Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
Ph.D. student, Yale University