The Office of Academic Programs (OAP) in SEAS is seeking a highly responsible, self-motivated and detail-oriented Student Admin Assistant to deliver the highest level of excellence and professionalism as a key member of a talented student services team. The position will work closely with the director of OAP, associate dean for academic programs, SEAS faculty, staff and students to provide the highest level of service and expertise to students regarding financial aid and the financial aid process. The overarching goal of this position is to provide excellent service and expertise to SEAS students, maximizing their opportunities to reduce the cost of their degree.
Job Opening ID: 151174
Job Opening ID: 150964
- Manage the dean’s calendar.
- Manage the Associate Deans’ calendars, draft correspondence, assist in preparation of PowerPoint presentations, and assist with special projects as requested.
- Travel arrangements and itineraries for the dean PCard reconciliation and preparation of travel and hosting expense reports for the dean and associate deans.
- Schedule faculty meetings, distribute materials, record minutes, and provide applicable follow up.
- Manage faculty annual report and review process.
- Assist with faculty award nominations, and promotion and tenure process.
- Provide support to and backup the Assistant to the Dean.
- Reception and phone coverage.
- Review, track, and prioritize mail.