Friday, January 12, 2018, 7:45 am to Saturday, January 13, 2018, 2:00 pm
Now in its 11th year, this is a fun, truly interdisciplinary, and very accessible conference in applied ecology and stewardship. It is an excellent place for engagement, learning, networking, and professional development for faculty and undergraduate and graduate students!
Register now to attend. The deadline to submit a Poster Presentation is December 1st, 2017 - a great opportunity for students!
- A diverse range of participants from nonprofit leaders, private sector representatives, government agency officials, private landowners, and students and researchers from across the United States and Canada.
- Interdisciplinary mix of topics and activities, including research talks, technical and training sessions, and round-table discussions about a variety of stewardship topics: Sustainable Conservation Financing, Indigenous Ecological Knowledge, Restoration Agriculture, Invasive Species Control, Monitoring and Evaluation, Environmental Education, and more - see last year's topics.
- Activities designed to foster networking, such as organized discussions, socializing events, and a job board with many entry-level positions.
- Student poster session and photo competitions each with $100 prizes.
- Opportunities for students to attend with reduced rate and free lodging with Lansing-area hosts.
Check out the Stewardship Network website for more information.
1/12- Registration check in and continental breakfast begins at 7:45 a.m. The day closes with a talking circle and other fun activities around 9:30 p.m.
1/13- Continental Breakfast begins at 7:45 a.m. and ends after lunch at 2:00 p.m.
Sheila Schueller firstname.lastname@example.org