Resources for Current Students
This section provides information about completing your degree program. If you have additional questions, visit the Office of Academic Programs (1520 Dana).
Click on an item below for requirements specific to that field of study.
- Behavior, Education, and Communication
- Conservation Ecology
- Environmental Informatics
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Policy and Planning
- Sustainable Systems
- Landscape Architecture (Three year program)
- Landscape Architecture (Two year program)
Deciding what classes to take? Start by browsing the course descriptions below and speak with your advisor about choosing electives that best meet your curricular needs.
List of courses and their descriptions
If you are ready to register for classes, use the link below to begin.
Register using Wolverine Access
Deciding on a Master's project, thesis, practicum, or dissertation?
Learn more about your Opus options
Looking for Master's project ideas? Browse our list of current and archived Master's projects.
Looking for a form? Download from the list below.
- Change of Faculty Advisor or Field of Study Form [PDF]
- Petition to Substitute or Waive Degree Requirement [PDF]
- Independent Study Request Form [PDF]
- Request Industrial Ecology Experiential Learning Credit [PDF]
- EAS 538 Statistics Replacement List [PDF]
- Grievance and Appeal Procedures [PDF]
- Rackham Academic and Professional Integrity Policy
- U-M Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval for Human Subjects
Phone: (734) 764-1404
Address: 1520 Dana