Whatever happened to your bunk mate from orientation at Camp Filibert Roth or the Bio Station? How about your master’s project teammates? Want to link-up with fellow Wolverines in Denver to hike a 14er? Maybe you’re working on a project in Latin America and want the inside scoop from a grad who lives there now.
Thanks to a gift from the Class of 2012, we have a platform for this!
Our Alumni Directory, SEAS Community Network, or “SEASnet”, is the easiest way to connect with fellow SEAS/SNRE/SNR/Forestry graduates who proudly wear the Maize and Blue all over the world. Not only is SEASnet home to our alumni directory, it is also the space for exclusive alumni content, alumni-student mentorship opportunities, a discussion forum, and new event and job postings.
To get started, please sign up here, create your profile, connect with other members, and explore the site.
WHAT IS THE SEAS COMMUNITY NETWORK?
The SEAS Community Network, or SEASnet, is home to our alumni directory and is your best source to connect with fellow alumni all over the world.
Here’s what SEASnet has to offer:
- Searchable alumni directory
- Ability to post your alumni jobs and events
- Exclusive alumni content
- Opportunities to provide professional advice and mentorship to students
- Alumni club groups
- A community discussion board
WHO IS INCLUDED IN THE DIRECTORY?
The directory is open to alumni who received a University of Michigan degree from:
- School of Forestry and Conservation
- School of Natural Resources (SNR)
- School of Natural Resources and Environment (SNRE)
- Program in the Environment (PitE)
- and the soon to be new School for Environment and Sustainability (SEAS)
Friends of SEAS are also invited to join the platform!
WHERE WILL THE INFORMATION IN MY PROFILE COME FROM? HOW CAN I HELP UPDATE MY INFORMATION?
SEASnet is an opt-in platform, meaning that your personal information will not be available on the site, unless you create your profile.