We are a team of six SNREds whose Master's Project focuses on climate adaptation and resiliency planning for Great Lakes municipalities. We work for NOAA's Great Lakes Regional Collaboration Team, in partnership with the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative (GLSLCI). We have developed an online toolbox of climate adaptation resources, which includes webinars and virtual training modules, city case studies, GIS maps and infographics. All materials stem from municipal interviews conducted with six cities during the summer and fall of 2014, and aim to both capture regional best practices in climate resilience and also assess common barriers that Great Lakes communities face in enhancing their climate change adaptation efforts.
- Pearl Zeng, MS Behavior, Education and Communication
- Wufan Jia, MS Environmental Policy and Planning
- Andrea Kraus, MBA/MS Sustainable Systems
- Lauren White, MS Behavior, Education and Communication
- Samuel Molnar, MS Sustainable Systems
- Alexandra Brewer, MS Environmental Policy and Planning