Based on community and market surveys, a literature review, and site visits to similar organizations, the master's project team created a conceptual and financial plan for Growing Hope, an urban gardening organization in Ypsilanti, MI. The plan outlines two possible directions for the organization that incorporate the director's vision for the future. Each plan includes a substantial social enterprise component to partially fund the activities offered to community members.
- Rachel Chadderdon, MPH/MS Behavior, Education and Communication
- Laura Colangelo, JD/MS Aquatics/Environmental Policy
- Joel Heeres, MUP/MS Environmental Planning
- Brian Lipinski, MS Environmental Policy
- Dominic Pietro, MS Sustainable Systems
- Rachel Steel, MS Behavior, Education and Communication