- Polar oceanography
- Numerical modeling of sea ice and ocean/lake hydrodynamics
- Lake ice and lake effect snow in the Laurentian Great Lakes region
- The NOAA Team Member of the Month Award (April 2019)
- Estuarine and Coastal Modeling Best Paper Award (with other authors, 2018)
- Outstanding Young Scientist Award, International Workshop on Modeling Ocean (2009, 2010)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Fellowship (2008)
- Scientific Award, The Cold Region Technology Conference (in Japan, 2006)
- Anderson, E.J., Fujisaki-Manome, A., Kessler, J., Chu, Y.P., Kelley, J., Lang, G., CV 20190308 3 Chen, Y., and Wang, J. (2018), Ice Forecasting in the Next-Generation Great Lakes Operational Forecast System (GLOFS), J. Mar. Sci. Eng., 6(123), doi:10.3390/jmse6040123.
- Charusombat, U., Fujisaki-Manome, A., A.D. Gronewold, B.M. Lofgren, E.J. Anderson, P.D. Blanken, C. Spence, J.D. Lenters, C. Xiao, L.E. Fitzpatrick, and G. Cutrell (2018), Validating modeled turbulent heat fluxes across large freshwater surfaces, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci. Discuss., 22, 5559-5578, https://doi.org/10.5194/hess-22-5559-2018 (corresponding author).
- Fujisaki-Manome, A. L. Fitzpatrick, A.D. Gronewold, E.J. Anderson, C. Spence, J. Chen, C. Shao, D. Wright, C. Xiao, and B.M. Lofgren (2017), Turbulent Heat Fluxes during an Extreme Lake Effect Snow Event, J. Hydrometeorology, 18(12), pp. 3145– 3163.
- Fujisaki (Manome), A., Mitsudera, H., Wang, J., and Wakatsuchi, M. (2014), How does the Amur River discharge flow over the northwestern continental shelf in the Sea of Okhotsk?, Progress in Oceanography., 126, pp. 8-20, doi: 10.1016/j.pocean.2014.04.028.
- Fujisaki (Manome), A., Wang, J., Lofgren, B., Bai, X, and Leshkevich, G. (2013), Interannual variability of ice cover, circulation, and thermal structure in Lake Erie from 2003 to 2012, Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans., 118(9), pp. 4286-4304, doi: 10.1002/jgrc.20312.
There is no content at this time