Steps to Begin Your Program
- SEAS is a conduit. You can come from any background and move toward any future, as long as you are committed to becoming a leader in environment and sustainability.
- There are no specific prerequisites to apply or be admitted to SEAS. Current enrollment includes students from over 100 different undergraduate majors.
- Please complete the online application and submit the following materials:
- Academic statement of purpose
- GRE test scores (use code 1839) — or, for MS/MBA dual-degree applicants, GMAT test scores (use code SN1-J6-40)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and postgraduate institutions you have attended
- Read the full application checklist
- Application deadlines:
- December 15, 2019 — Priority application deadline for MS and MLA applications
Final deadline for PhD applications
- January 15, 2020 — Master’s program application deadline for full financial award consideration and eligibility
- April 30, 2020 — Application closes for MS and MLA applications
- This year, SEAS is waiving the application fee to lessen the financial barriers facing those who wish to explore graduate school.