Are you looking for a job? Do you want to request a transcript, network with SEAS alumni, or contact a SEAS professor? We’d like to help. Links relevant to SEAS alumni can be found on this page.
- Submit a Class Note to be included in the next issue of Stewards Magazine
- Request a transcript from U-M's Office of the Registrar
- Find a fellow alumnus by emailing SEAS.email@example.com the name and year for the person you'd like to contact
- Find a job or hire a graduate or current student by logging into eRecruiter, SEAS's alumni-only job listings
- Forward your umich.edu email through the U-M Alumni Association
Please take a moment to update your contact information. This is the way to stay connected to the school and help reduce the postage and printing costs of our alumni relations program. We won’t share your information with anyone outside the University of Michigan.
Find a Job/Recruit an Employee
U-M’s eRecruiter system is a password-protected site for students and alumni looking for jobs and for employers with positions available. It’s basically a one-stop shop when your aim is to (a) connect with employers actively seeking job applicants with your skills or (b) hire a SEAS graduate.
Everyone who uses eRecruiter needs a username and password. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain login credentials if you don’t already have them.
Once you’re in the system, eRecruiter enables you to:
- Post your résumé online
- Search for job postings and apply online
- Access environmental job listings in Green Careers Journal and Environmental Career Opportunities, available by subscription
- Register as an employer to post jobs or internships and view student and alumni résumés
Sign in to eRecruiter now.
Access Other Career and Networking Resources
Many career resources listed on our SEAS Career Services page may be of benefit to alumni. Assistance with résumés and cover letters—as well as networking, interviewing, and negotiating a salary—is available here.
SEAS also has a group on LinkedIn. Joining LinkedIn as an individual is worthwhile because it gives you access to the professional contacts of your friends, family, and colleagues.
Joining the SEAS LinkedIn group is an excellent way to network with alums who share your concern for the environment and who may be connected to employers and projects of interest to you.
Reconnect and Share
If you’ve lost touch with an SEAS classmate and would like to reconnect, we can help. Email us at SEAS.email@example.com with the person’s name and year of graduation.
Our school directory contains a complete list of contact information for SEAS professors, staff members, and administrative offices. If you need to request a transcript, contact the Office of the Registrar.
These links will help you stay in touch and obtain the assistance you need. If you have other questions or ideas about how your alma mater can serve you better now that you’ve completed your degree, contact Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.