Join us for the SEAS Application Success Webinar Series!
October 24, 2023, at 5 p.m. ET: From Interest to Impact: Building Meaningful Careers and a Lasting Legacy
October 31, 2023, at 5 p.m. ET: Impact in Process: Students Creating Impact at SEAS
November 7, 2023, at 5 p.m. ET: Funding and Careers at SEAS
November 10, 2023: SEAS Fall Visit Day:
Visit SEAS in person to connect with faculty, students, and admissions staff. We would love to meet you and answer your questions.
November 14, 2023, at 5 p.m. ET: Student Resources and EdTech
November 16, 2023, at 5 p.m. ET*: SEAS Application Workshop and Admissions Q&A
* Please note: The November 16th Webinar refers to the PhD application deadline of December 1st. This deadline has since been extended to December 8th.
Webinar series outcomes
- Gain a deeper understanding of how SEAS specializations collaborate within our dynamic learning and research ecosystem, solving the most wicked environmental challenges.
- Hear firsthand from SEAS students about their experiences and the impactful projects they're currently engaged in.
- Explore various financial aid options and discover the exciting career prospects within the field of environment and sustainability.
- Access an array of resources and vibrant student communities and get a glimpse into the present and future of educational technologies at SEAS.
- Connect with SEAS admission support staff and craft a compelling graduate application.