University of Michigan School for Environment and Sustainability (SEAS) students participate in a wide variety of activities outside the classroom. Some students choose to join a student organization to make an impact and connect with others in the U-M community.
- SEAS Student Government
- Directory of all U-M student organizations
- Student Sustainability Coalition
- BLUElab (Better Living Using Engineering Laboratory)
- Student Chapter American Society of Landscape Architects
- Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Related Sciences (MANRRS)
- UM Chapter of the Society for Conservation Biology