SEAS Student Center Careers Mission: SEAS Career Services partners with students to help them design and prepare for purpose-driven careers in environment and sustainability. We offer innovative career advising, events, skill development, and services to help students make impactful career decisions.
Schedule a career counseling session to discuss:
- Cover letters
- Job or internship applications
- Interview preparation
- Salary negotiations
- Job and internship search
- Career technology (e.g., LinkedIn)
- Career-related funding opportunities
- Master's Projects and Capstone
- Professional skills information
For general questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I think the specialization-specific alumni panels have been amazing in really helping students to imagine the possibilities of where their degree will take them. I generally appreciate the focus on helping students tailor their resumes and find positions that align with their skills and values."