Throughout the student lifecycle, the SEAS Student Center has an intentional plan to inspire and support graduate student needs. Each stage of your graduate student experience has a unique set of opportunities and challenges. We are here to provide guidance as you navigate obtaining your professional degree. For the incoming class, the SEAS Student Center has a created a student development plan looking at 7 key areas:
- Career Readiness
- Advising and Mentoring
- Wellness (Physical and Mental)
- Financial Information
- Community and Socialization
- Expectations and Requirements
Throughout the school year, the SEAS Student Center will offer events, tools, information, and activities to help you navigate your 1st year successfully. The goal is to create awareness of the options that are critical to your success. You will hear more about some of the tools like the funding awesome table, mentoring and advising resource guide, and Career Services roadmap during the fall semester begins.
- During your time at the School for Environment and Sustainability, there's a team of professionals in SEAS and on campus that are here to support you through this incredible journey.
- We hope you will also take the initiative to build key relationships with faculty, staff, students, and alumni in SEAS and around campus.
- Michigan campus is an intellectual community with countless opportunities to attend optional events like seminars and workshops, develop additional professional skills, and collaborate with students and faculty.
- Work with the Careers staff in OAP to create an impactful career
- If you have any questions or need support, please reach out to Kim Elliott, email@example.com