Earning a master’s degree from the U-M School for Environment and Sustainability (SEAS) is an investment in your future. We know grad school is expensive, which is why we are committed to helping you manage the cost of your SEAS education. If you have questions about financing your graduate degree, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Rates reflect tuition and fees for the entire 2022-2023 academic year.
- Michigan resident: $25,884
- Out-of-state and international students: $50,800
Visit the U-M Office of the Registrar for additional information including tuition and fees per term or part-time schedule.
Estimated budgets reflect a modest-but-adequate expense pattern of U-M students based on Office of Financial Aid research.
- Books and supplies: $1,242 (Costs vary by specialization, course load, and selected courses)
- Housing and Meals: $17,780
- Personal and Miscellaneous Expenses: $6,904*
- International Student Fee: $1,000 (Learn more about this fee.)
- Total: $25,926 (International students- $26,926)
*Living expenses are the most variable part of a student’s budget. You can reduce costs through cohabitation, eating at home, and using the university’s many resources from fitness facilities to computer labs.